- Mold Removal
- November 14, 2018
No Need to Live with the Mold, Get Rid of it ASAP
Mold or fungi! Definitely not a very palatable word, is it? Mold needs dampness to grow and flourish, the more dampness a place has, the more chances of mold being found. At the first look it appears to be some sort of a stain. If you have ever been in a damp place, you will be known to the musty smell. That musty smell that lingers in the air of a damp place, is an indication that there is mold.
If the growth of the mold is not arrested then it leads to poor air quality. Mold like Dry Rot fungus are very destructive. Same ways mold likes Serpula Lacrymans can be very harmful too.
How to Detect Mold?
If you have slightest of doubts about the presence of mold in any of your buildings, you must get an expert to investigate it. A company that deals with mold removal will send its team for inspection. New York mold specialist happens to be expert in not just detecting the mold but doing a mold removal treatment too. Mold removal in NYC offers one of the most effective treatments available.
The team will first try and find out the cause of the mold. The mold spores are detected by art infra-red equipment. The samples are then taken to the labs to find out the type of mold and its possible treatment.
Procedure to Remove Mold Involves
- A personnel with a professional certification will visit your premises and inspect the place.
- A special infra-red camera is used to check the walls from behind, this will show to the technician if there is any dampness behind the walls.
- The level of humidity is checked by a special device.
- An air test will be conducted to check the air quality and compare the spore counts.
- The swabs of the visible mold is taken to laboratory to further testing.
- 24 hours is all it takes for the mold removal in NYC give a detailed report. In the event a remediation is not necessary based on the findings, a clearance report along with the lab results will be emailed to the client.
Mold removal New York give 100 % guarantee of making your home completely mold free. Once the treatment is done, you will be able to live in a house that smells good and you will inhale clean bacteria free air.
As the technicians start working from the source of the problem, there is little chance of mold to reappear. The entire area where the mold is found is cleaned and sprayed with disinfectants and an anti- microbial coating is done to ensure the reappearance of the mold.
Health Impact of Mold in Your House
New York Mold Specialist will suggest that you do not stay in a house that is mold infested until it is treated and cleared by the technicians. Mold has several adverse effects on health that include:
- Chest congestion
- Running nose
- Non- stop sneezing and recurrent cough
- Unexplained headaches
- Wheezing and asthma
- Watery eyes
Mind you, these are symptoms that are visible after mold exposure for a short period; if you are exposed to mold for a longer duration, there could be very dangerous repercussions on health. You could end up feeling depressed, your may get joint pains and even pneumonia. All kinds of skin allergies are also a result of long time exposure to mold.
Thus, do not play with your health and with the air you breathe. Call the experts now and make your house mold free.