Mold Removal Service in Brooklyn, NYC
We at New York Mold Specialist are committed and guaranteed to offer 100% mold free living within 2 years of the mold removal process. Our technicians are highly trained and licensed to work on mold removal in NYC.
Our technician will first determine the exact roots of the problem. After detecting the problem the humidity and moisture levels in the remediation area will be controlled. While proper safety would be placed to safeguard the health and concerns of the occupants. After that, the experts will disinfect the mold growth and treat it with an antimicrobial coating in order to prevent mold growth.
After completion of remediation work, all the air will be scrubbed and HEPA vacuumed to remove any ambient mold spores.
Mold Removal Process
- A New York Mold Specialist certified technician will assess the mold on site and the source of the moisture with our advanced infrared camera testing device.
- The technician will than seal off the whole area with polyethylene sheeting and placed under negative pressure to prevent contamination in the other areas in the home or building.
- Placing air filtration machines like HEPA vacuums to filter the air and prevent mold spores from spreading while the remediation is in process.
- Depending on how much mold there is it sometimes necessary to remove mold infested substances like sheet rock as well as clean all hard and soft surfaces from any mold spores that may have subsided on them
- Following de-humidification and drying, The affected structural members will be disinfected and decontaminated with anti-microbial agent as well as anti-microbial coating for mold removal in New York to prevent it from growing in the future.
- Wood and stone work, if needed, will be treated with anti-microbial agents such as microban.
- Remediation area will be kept under negative pressure with air exhausted to the outdoors if physically possible to prevent any cross contamination.
- After completion of remediation work all neighboring areas will be air scrubbed and hepa vacuumed to remove any ambient mold spores.
- A post remediation visual inspection air sampling and/or swab sampling will be performed upon clients request and approval.
At New York Mold Specialist we understand that a mold removal in NYC can greatly disrupt a home or a workplace environment. All of our remediation projects are designed ahead of time with a guaranteed work dead line and complete every single aspect that goes into a successful mold remediation in an efficient and quick matter. Our service does not stop upon completion of the remediation. We hold our customers relations in an extremely high regard and are open 24/7 to take any questions or concerns you might have no matter the situation or circumstance.