Mold Inspection in Brooklyn, NYC
We also provide mold inspection services in NYC, New Jersey, and Connecticut. While a simple mold inspection can benefit you and your family in many ways. We even provide you a 2-year guarantee on mold inspection as well.
Our mold specialist technician will come to your home or property to inspect mold growth and it’s symptoms. After that, they will visually inspect the surrounding areas using an infrared camera. Then they will the humidity level using a humidity monitoring device. If there is any visual mold present, our technician will take samples and send it to the lab for further inspection.
Further, the technicians will photograph any possible areas of mold in the property which can be used as a legal evidence. If the remediation is not necessary based on the findings, a clearance report along with lab results will be emailed to the client.
Mold Inspection Procedure
- A certified New York Mold Specialist technician will come to your home or property for mold inspection in NYC to look for symptoms of mold growth.
- The technician will perform a visual inspection of the area where the mold infestation was thought to be as well as the surrounding areas.
- The technician will use a special infrared camera, which allows the technician to see behind the walls and surfaces. The technician will use this device to detect areas which contain moisture (if possible) underneath the surface.
- The technician will check the humidity level in the property with a humidity monitoring device.
- Our technician will perform an indoor and outdoor air test and will compare the spore counts in each respectively. The outdoor air test is the normal spore count with which we use to compare our results.
- In the event that there is visual mold present, the technician will take a swab of the mold which will be send to the lab. The lab technicians will assess the sample for fungal growth.
- The technician will photograph possible areas of mold in the property which can be used as legal evidence.
- In the event that moisture is located behind the wall or surface, the technician will use an infrared camera to document those locations.
- New York Mold Specialist will contact you within 24-48 hours with a detailed explanation of the lab results while providing you with a complete remediation protocol.
- In the event a remediation is not necessary based on the findings, a clearance report along with the lab results will be emailed to the client.