Air Duct Cleaning
Heating and cooling bills can skyrocket every season. Many homes and offices are spending well over their monthly budgets just to cover the heat and air conditioning monthly payments. Luckily, there is a way to lessen the expenses of these monthly bills.
New York Mold Specialist use procedures which strictly follow the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. Technicians use cleaning systems which have been rated most powerful and affective.
Air Duct Cleaning Procedure
- Initially, New York Mold Specialist will conduct an inspection of your home’s structure before beginning any cleaning work. All homes are built differently and it is very important to know how the home was originally designed.
- Each grille is thoroughly cleaned out as well as each return and supply opening. Using specialized air tools and various powerful vacuums, each air duct is efficiently emptied and cleaned.
- Every part of the duct system is meticulously cleaned out; including the air-cleaning, the blower, and evaporator coil. (Evaporator is removed only on the condition that this can be done without removing these parts from the original structure.
- Areas which need to be separated are zoned off in order to ensure that the entire structure is clean.
- All left over fragments and debris is bagged and removed from structure area.